Company does not knowingly collect or solicit Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 18, please do not attempt to register for the Website or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 18 may provide any personal information to Company or on the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact our support team.
We receive and brand any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, during the registration process, we collect Personal Information such as your name,, company name, job title, email address, IP address, and browser information. We may collect other Personal Information you provide us through your use of our services, such as the data you submit in your projects. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
Whenever you interact with our Website, we automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, “cookie” information, and the page you requested. Some of this automatically collected information may or may not be Personal Information, depending on whether it is personally identifiable in nature or not.
“Cookies” are identifiers we transfer to your computer through your browser that allow us to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. You may be able to change the preferences on your browser to prevent or limit your computer’s acceptance of cookies, but this may prevent you from taking advantage of our Website’s best features.When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often customers use parts of the Website, so that we can make the Website appealing to as many customers as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners so that they can understand how often people use their services and our Website and can provide you with an optimal online experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally unless otherwise explicitly disclosed in section 8.
We may contact you, by email, through your account, or other means; with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes. To enable us to monitor the efficacy of our communications, our marketing emails contain tracking technology that enables us to tell whether they have been opened and read, whether links have been clicked upon and the date, time and city-level location of recipient engagement with our emails. You can tell us not to contact you with information regarding our products and services either at the point such information is collected on Clippings (by checking or unchecking (as directed) the relevant box) or, where you do not wish us to continue to use your information in this way, by following the unsubscribe instructions on any communications sent to you. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting our support team.
We share your Personal Information with third parties only as described below. Some of these third parties require this personal information in a personally identifiable format as necessary to fulfil their service.
We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and may need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. For example, if you were to engage in a credit card transaction via the Website, we would need to allow a credit card processing company to verify the transaction; however, that company would only be authorized to use your credit card information to the extent we needed their assistance in completing your transaction.
– Analytics: We send personal information to data processors in aggregate format to help us monitor usage and improve our experience & service.
– Personalised Marketing: We send personal information to automation tools that help us send you relevant and timely marketing communication.
– Order Processing: We send your personal information to the appropriate vendors to fulfil your order.
– Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
– Protection of FourthRev and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Clippings, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
– With Your Consent: Except as set out above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
– Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
– We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
– All of our personally held data is kept within the EU at all times.